Name: OMG Machines
Website URL: www.omgmachines.com
Price: $45 to get started
Owners: Greg Morrison and Mike Long
Training: All Levels
Support: Webinars, Facebook group, Skype,
Overall Rank: 2 stars out of a 5 star rating
Product overview of OMG Machines
I have been getting many requests for me to do reviews on many different make money online programs. This is another one of those hyped up programs that are sold on the fact that you will be rich if you buy into it.
In case you are wondering what OMG stands for it’s One Man Gang. This program was launched in early 2012 and it was one of the biggest launches of the year. One man gang machines is basically an SEO course that shows you step by step instructions on how to get your website ranked #1 in Google. There is also a bunch of videos, e-books, and recorded mp3 files from Greg and Mike that goes over this in detail.
In this OMG Machines review, I am going to uncover the truth about this program and why you should avoid it. I will also be showing you how you can get started making money realistically and get started for Free.
Let’s get right into things here!!
What Group Of People Is OMG Machines Targeted Towards?
The way they have it setup, anyone can get started with little to no experience in internet marketing. Their training videos offer an over the shoulder experience. Anyone can easily follow the training and techniques that they use to get websites ranked and implement them on their own website. From the minute I joined, I saw that this was designed for a newbie to catch on pretty quick.
Is There Any Quality Tools And Training Provided In OMG?
The training is split up into 2 packages. I will go over in detail what all you get in each package.
Commission Conspiracy Part 1
This training module is geared towards how to create Squidoo lenses and how to sell products from amazon on these lenses.
- They show you how to get traffic from youtube and how to SEO your videos, as well as how to monetize them.
- You get videos from Greg interviewing successful affiliate marketers and they tell you exactly how they have done it.
- A series of mp3 files and a 52-page e-book with links to several different videos called your path to inevitable success online.
- Magic submitter-This is software that will take an article of yours change it up and submit it to multiple directories.
Commission Conspiracy Part 2
This part of the training is more focused on building your own website and how to get rankings in Google.
- There is a 14 over the shoulder video series from Greg. In these videos, he shows you exactly how he got his website ranked #1 in Google in a local business niche.
- The second module is training on how to setup an email marketing campaign.
- Another video on Greg going into the word press editor and making a website look and feel better for conversions.
- A module that is full of over the top field reports, extensive training from some of the most successful internet marketers.
- A video with more successful internet marketers being interviewed about how they made it to where they are today.
Now I know you are probably wondering how much it costs for each of these 2 training packages aren’t you? Well here it is Part 1 is $45 and part 2 is $99.
I just have a few things here to add to this. Anyone can get a Free Squidoo account by simply going to squidoo.com and you can learn how to profit from it with amazon sales for free. Who wants to pay money for a bunch of boring videos of Mike and Greg interviewing other successful Internet marketers?
When it comes to Internet marketing everyone is different. What works for one person may not work for someone else. I have bought so many of these get rich quick schemes and I know from personal experience that paying money for some mp3 files, a series of worthless videos, and an e-book is not going to get you any closer to making money online then the last program got you.
You could get all of this information elsewhere for free.
Does Greg & Mike Offer Their Help & Support?
If you are looking for some personal help and coaching then be prepared to pay out the ass for it. Take a look at everything included in their support package below!
The No Holds Barred System Overview
- You can get support through a Facebook group where you can instant message Greg during office hours which I have listed below.
- Live webinars take place 2 times a week for 2 hours at a time. Here you can ask questions and get help on anything you don’t understand.
- You can get personal coaching and support with Greg via Skype during office hours only.
- One on One personal messaging from Greg and his entire team. You can ask questions and get help with anything you don’t quite understand.
- An exclusive email address where Greg will answer any questions you might have and have you on your way to making a nice income online.
- Training videos that come directly from Greg where he walks you through the process of how to get a site ranked in Google and get traffic to it.
- 6 lessons with more added all the time. I will go over each one in detail below.
- Lesson one shows you how to pick your niche, how to find keywords, and how to setup your website.
- Lesson two is all about understanding SEO, how to target keywords, and a back linking strategy blueprint. Not to mention training on how to spin articles (Not recommended)
- Lesson three is all about Domination sites, Web 2.0 posting, feeder sites, and Google authorship.
- Lesson four shows you how to start getting conversions. There are a few videos in there from Mike and a few other top earners in Internet marketing.
- Lesson five is how to build a private blogging network and it shows you how to flip domains for big profits.
- Lesson six is a collection of videos from experts in Internet marketing. They reveal exactly what they did to make it to the top spot in Google and show you how to do the same thing.
Office Hours Are Held 3 Times A Week & They Are As Follows
- Monday evenings from 8:30 pm- 10:30 pm Eastern standard time.
- Wednesday mornings from 10:00 am- 12:00-noon Eastern standard time.
- Saturday afternoons 2:00 pm- 4:00 pm
What’s Included In The Unlimited Support & Training?
- Access to the Facebook group
- Training videos and all the lessons
- All future updates and upgrades
What’s Included In The Unlimited Support & Personal Coaching?
- Live webinars 2 times a week
- Skype support
- exclusive email support from Greg
- One on one personal messaging
Does OMG Machines Offer Any Free Training?
Yes they have just started a free section on their website and I will list everything that you get below
Magic bullets 7 video series
- All about Squidoo- In this video, Mike walks you through what Squidoo is and how you can make money with them.
- Local gold mine- This video explains how local marketing works and how to cash in on this multi-billion dollar business.
- Affiliate profits- Mike explains in this video how affiliate marketing works and shows you how to get started.
- Optimized for mobile- This is a video where Mike looks up a few sites on his mobile phone and tells you the importance of having your sites optimized for mobile.
- Guaranteed success for your own products and services- You will learn about how to sell your own products and services on your website. You will also be shown a few examples products just to give you a basic idea of how it works.
- Conversions- In this final video in this training series, Mike explains what conversions are and what you can do to increase them.
- Super webby- This is a recorded webinar that is hosted by Mike long and Greg Morrison. This is mostly a bunch of sales pitches and both of them showing you how much money they are making.
Let’s Take A Look At The Pros & Cons Of This Opportunity
- Easy to get started with step by step courses that are easy to follow
- It is designed so that newbies can catch on quick
- It is built on the get rich quick mentality that you will make thousands of dollars within a couple of weeks.
- The support system is way overpriced and anyone who treats their customers as a financial tool is up to no good.
- They encourage you to use an article spinner which is no good and can actually hurt any ranking you may have in Google
- All positive reviews of OMG are from the thousands of people who are promoting it.
- Doesn’t offer a free trial(You just get a few videos filled with sales pitches)
- No real training unless you consider mp3 files, an e-book and a bunch of interviews good training.
How Much Does OMG Machines Cost?
Like I mentioned above the commission conspiracy part 1 is $45 and part 2 is $99. The no holds barred support and coaching system is a separate system and I will go over these prices below.
1-time payment of $7999
12 monthly payments of $699 each (Totaling $8,388)
There have been quite a few changes to the NHB program and I will list them below
The NHB(No Holds Barred) program now comes with unlimited support as well as access to live webinars held every 2 weeks. You also get everything that is listed above.
Now I don’t know about you guys but when I first started out in Internet marketing I didn’t have no where near this much money to pay for someone to help me get started online. Even if I did I wouldn’t even think about paying this much just to get some help.
This is probably one of the biggest red flags ever when a program is using this kind of dehumanization of a customer just for their financial gain. I would much rather see you get Quality Help & Personal Coaching For Pennies A Day from someone that actually cares about your success.
Looking To Get A Refund? Good Luck With That!
Not only do these guys offer NO support unless you are willing to fork over 8 grand but they also offer NO REFUNDS. Take a look at this screenshot below where they make you agree that you won’t get a refund once you join and fork over $8,000 to them.
I would say the reason why they are so successful as they call it is because of this NO REFUND policy wouldn’t you?
Also, here’s a pretty interesting conversation that I found between Mike Long and a customer who purchased their program and wasn’t satisfied. You can check out the full conversation here. Take a look at a few of the screen shots I have captured for you guys below of their conversation.
Is this the kind of person you want to work with? With an attitude like that, I don’t see how they are still around after all this time.
Here’s Some Background History On OMG Machines
Greg and Mike met on a forum that many of you may be familiar with called Bring The Fresh. In the six weeks he was there, he and Mike became pretty good friends. In early 2012 they teamed up together and they created OMG Machines. Since that time they have created quite a stir in the world of Internet marketing.
Instead Of Paying Over $8,000 For Some Outdated Training & Overpriced Coaching, Why Not Learn The Proper Way To Build A Business For Pennies A Day? How Does OMG Stack Up To My #1 Recommendation? Check It Out Below!
OMG MachinesMonthy Membership
- Teaches Blackhat SEO
- Teaches Outdated Marketing Techniques
- Offers NO Refunds
- Over $8K For Personal Coaching & Support
- Hyped Up As A Get Rich Quick Scheme
Wealthy AffiliateMonthly Membership
- Teaches Whitehat SEO
- Continuously Updated Training Modules
- Has A Refund Policy In Place
- $47 For Personal Coaching & Support
- Focuses On Quality Training With No Hype
My Final Thoughts On OMG Machines
When I first joined OMG and landed on their website I was automatically presented with photo-shopped copies of Greg’s bank statements and Paypal account. This was a huge turn off for me and there was also tons of fake video testimonials. Anyone can go over to fiverr.com and have people do this for you for only $5. Whenever you land on a website that is flooded with nothing but bank statements of how much money they made in such a short time then run for the hills and go the other direction.
Would I consider OMG to be a scam? No, I wouldn’t say it was a scam because there are a few gold nuggets in here. Overall their training is overpriced and really outdated.
Don’t get me wrong here making lots of money on the Internet is possible provided that you are willing to put in the time and effort. You can make millions of dollars online but it’s gonna take you years and years to achieve this kind of success. Greg and Mike fail to mention this part because they are only after one thing, and that is to get you to buy into their low quality training materials and expensive mentoring packages.
I believe that their intentions are good, but they are misleading people and they don’t truly care about your success online. There are Much Better & A Whole Lot Cheaper Alternatives To OMG whose training is constantly updated and that show you how to build an online business the proper way.
I really hope this review has helped you guys understand what OMG Machines is all about and why you should avoid them like the plague. Have you been on the fence about joining OMG and not sure if this is something you would regret later? Maybe you were a previous or current member and would like to share your experience with everyone here today.
I would love to hear about it and I’m sure other people would as well. By doing this, you’ll be helping other people avoid being taken advantage of by this company and save them $8,000.
Leave your comments, experience, questions or anything you would like to add to this in the comments section below. I will get back to you A.S.A.P